OMEGA TEAM - Akilah Wealdrond (North Carolina Association of CPAs)
AW Sparks Accounting - Owner Akilah Waldrond - CPA
2916 N. Main Street Suite 108
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
With our elder care services, you get the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional. Someone on your team, looking out for your loved one’s best
interests. Your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances and business duties and you are kept informed of every step we make. That way, you always know that your family member’s needs are
being met. Whether your loved one is no longer entirely independent or simply needs extra help to enjoy their lives, you get help in any of the following areas…
- Income Tax preparation Federal, State and Trust (Irrevocable and Revocable Tax Reporting)
- Personal Care Agreement tax implications to care providers.
- Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping.
- Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing.
- Making sure money is received, receipted, and deposited.
- Offering second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations.
- Handling day-to-day financial transactions such as home repairs, routine maintenance.
- Planning retirement account distributions and safeguard against improper disbursements.
- Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what needs to be addressed.
- Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
- Identifying and planning their retirement income, needs, and goals.
- Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses.
- Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term insurance.
- Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with their investment advisor.
- Preparing, planning and filing income, trust, gift and estate tax.
- Providing referrals to local services and agencies.
- Arranging proper level of care, transportation, and caregiver assessment.